Anglian are expanding their asbestos survey division to accommodate a full order book and recently new growing client list.
• Carrying out ‘Management’ and ‘Refurbishment & Demolition’ surveys on domestic and commercial premises as well as schools and MOD UK bases.
• Carrying out bulk sampling within the region
• Liaising on a daily basis with clients and contractors
• Preparing & writing up survey reports
• To be considered for the role you must hold BOHS P402 Surveying & sampling strategies for asbestos in buildings
• Experience of undertaking various asbestos surveys to a variety of commercial and domestic properties
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Experience of using surveying software alpha tracker for onsite data collection is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
• Excellent IT skills (Word & Visio)
• The ability to work under pressure
• Present a positive impression of the company and uphold reputation
Good rates of pay, vehicle, tablet, pension, Full PPE & uniform supplied.
Our work is currently around East Anglia and based in Norwich.
If you have the experience and enthusiasm to join our dynamic team – Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org