We are seeking a BOHS P401 qualified Asbestos Bulk Analyst with a minimum of 6 months experience and a keen eye for detail. The successful applicant can expect to receive a competitive starting salary and benefits package along with excellent training and development opportunities to progress within the company.
- Preparation of samples for analysis
- Logging received samples into in-house systems
- Analysing bulk samples for traces of asbestos content using polarised light microscopy
- Producing bulk certifications
- Generating bulk analysis reports/sampling reports in a timely manner
- Assist with the calibration of all lab equipment
- Assisting the lab supervisor with any ad-hoc duties when required
In order to be successful, candidates MUST possess the BOHS P401 qualification (or RSPH3 equivalent), previous experience working within a UKAS accredited laboratory, good level of IT skills (knowledge of TEAMS is highly desirable) and excellent communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a market-leading UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy, so if you feel that this opportunity matches your skill-set and experience, don’t hesitate to apply! For an informal chat about the position please contact us!