QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, high calibre Asbestos Surveyor
Main Responsibilities of role:
• Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
• Ensuring contractors on site are complying with the Health and Safety legislation in relation to asbestos.
• Submitting comprehensive reports as and when required.
• Building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
Minimum requirements for this role:
• Must possess the BOHS P402
• Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in asbestos surveying.
• Will be an all-rounder, with good communication skills, both written and verbal and a can do attitude to work.
• Must be well-versed with the Health & Safety in relation to asbestos.
• Must have good client-facing skills.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Have good work ethic and at the same time be flexible.
SALARY: A competitive package in line with experience, which will include a company vehicle
BENEFITS: Highly competitive industry salaries and excellent benefitsApply Online