About Lucion Services
To become market leaders in accredited scientific and certified hazardous materials testing, inspection and environmental management solutions requires a rare commitment to all-round excellence.
Our current highly skilled technical and scientific teams work right across the UK. They provide fast and responsive support to each and every customer. Each project is risk managed from start to finish and solutions are delivered that are not only effective but cost-effective. This includes real-time tracking and reporting of all hazardous materials through our proprietary software solution.
We are looking for people with the same commitment to take us forward. You will already have experience as an Asbestos Surveyor & Analyst and be comfortable providing expert advice and assurance. You will relish a fast-paced environment and the challenge of working on a national and international level. In return, we will provide a remuneration package that reflects our status as industry leaders and the opportunity to develop your career as far as you can take it.
If you believe you are ready for your biggest challenge as a hazardous materials expert, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply below.
We will be looking for you to carry out asbestos surveying and inspection across all disciplines. This will include management, refurbishment and demolition surveys in addition to land investigation and inspection. You will produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings using our self-developed industry-leading software, NexGen.
Our phablet device will help you collect factual and numerical data accurately. You will be familiar with all asbestos relevant legislation and its compliance. Your personal QHSE documentation will be maintained and you will be comfortable with internal assurance processes. You will look to build ongoing professional relationships with clients by offering specialist advice and answering queries when they arise. Your communication skills will also be an asset to your fellow team members, our Technical Support team and senior management.
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Supervision of contractors’ remedial work, signing off removal works or rejecting unsatisfactory removals
- Visual inspection and 4SC procedures
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings through our self developed and industry-leading software, NexGen.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a phablet device
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal assurance processes.
- Site representation of Lucion Services.
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
More About You!
- BOHS P402 or equivalent
- BOHS P403/P404 or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Working knowledge of HSG:248 The Analyst Guide
- Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide
- Full UK driving licence (manual)
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
- Attention to detail
Benefits of Working with Lucion
We want our people to be motivated, valued and ready to engage with us throughout their career. This commitment is reflected in our employee benefits package that underlines our position as industry leaders.
REWARDS & BENEFITS THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
You will have every incentive to do well.
– Competitive salary linked to skills and experience
– Company matched pension scheme
– Bi Annual team performance bonus
– Retention bonus
– Health Cashback scheme
– Company lieu time scheme
– 25 days annual leave
– Cashback and discounts on purchases
– Peer-to-peer recognition
– Spot financial rewards
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SO YOU GROW WITH US
Because learning and knowledge acquisition never stops
– Industry-leading training opportunities
– Encouragement and support with further qualifications
SUPPORT AND HELP IS ALWAYS HERE
You can count on us throughout your time here
– Employee Assistance Programme – including counselling services and legal assistance
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Online