Econ Group are looking for a Asbestos Waste Transfer Station Supervisor/Waste Collection Driver.
Working from our head office in Sidcup, you will ideally have experience within the asbestos industry and familiar with handling hazardous materials. You will also have a keen-eye towards health & safety and understand the importance of such a role being carried out correctly.
We would look to engage with suitable candidates who are also versatile and happy to help other team members or take-on additional duties within the organisation such as external house-keeping. Full training can be given to someone who may have additional needs to be able to fulfil the role.
The roles and responsibilities are as follows but not limited to;
– Receipt Asbestos Transfers into the Transfer Station
– Handling of Hazardous Materials (Full PPE and RPE provided)
– Completing Asbestos Waste Collections
– Travelling in Company Van
– Collection go fly tipped waste
– Upkeep of the transfer station/head office grounds (de weeding, jet wash cleaning etc)
– Helping/assisting yard operations when station is quiet
Salary and package is negotiable and will be tailored to the right person.
For further information, please apply or contact Chris Taylor on 0208 302 4691
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of Driving Vans
- Experience of Handling Waste Materials