We are currently looking to strengthen our Senior Site Management Team to undertake projects in London & Surrounding.
The Group is very proud of its commitment to its employees and actively encourages professional and personal development. Since its formation over 30 years ago, the Company has established itself as a client-focused Group of Services, completing a wide range of contracts for blue chip and repeat business clients. The business has a head office in Sidcup, but operates throughout the UK. We undertake projects in all the major sectors including commercial, educational, industrial, transport, and leisure.
Site Managers are expected to be the primary Site Manager on complex and technically challenging projects, often overseeing a team of operatives.
Key requirements for the role
- Personal attributes and skills.
- Be well presented and distinguishable as the team leader and have the ability to act as our key customer interface.
- Have excellent asbestos technical skills and current training certification to back this up.
- Possess a strong commitment to the business and its personal approach to contracting.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and supply-chain alike.
- Be highly self-motivated and have a positive can-do approach to drive the project to a successful completion.
- Be able to work in a team, reporting to a contracts managers.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate and solve problems as they present themselves on site.
- Maintain levels of safety onsite
Package: £205 per day, training provisions, paid holiday, pension, plus usual benefits.
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Supervisor Training
- Ability to demonstrate competence and experience