Asbestos Fighters Co Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Supervisor to assist with the management of notifiable and non-notifiable asbestos removal projects.
The role involves managing Asbestos Removal Operatives whilst being fully compliant to all H&S and Asbestos regulations. The majority of the works will be in London and Home Counties.
- Managing teams of approximately 1- 8 operatives.
- To fully understand and follow the site specific Safe System of Works whilst carrying out works on site.
- Ensuring all works are being carried out to a high standard and complying with all H&S regulations.
- Provide a regular progress report back to the Contracts Manager.
- To deliver a professional service throughout project commencement and project completion.
- Completion of site required paperwork.
Salary and Bonuses
We are offering a competitive pay based on an 8-hour day that will correspond with your qualifications and experience.
- You will be provided with a company van and fuel card
- Pension scheme and holidays
- All company uniform, RPE & PPE will be supplied.
- Asbestos Supervisor Training
- Asbestos Medical
- Face Fits - Full/Half
- CSCS Card
- Driving License