As an Asbestos Surveyor, you will be joining our Essex based team based in Chelmsford.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced environment but in return, you will receive an industry-leading remuneration package in a exciting progressing company
You will carry out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection.
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings through Sperion cloud systems.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a tablet device
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal assurance processes.
- Site representation of Sperion Ltd to the highest standards.
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
- BOHS P402 or equivalen
- Working knowledge of HSG: 264 The Survey Guide
- Full UK driving licence (manual)
- Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
- Attention to detail