We are pleased to announce that due to the continued growth of the company, Alltask have exciting opportunities for Experienced Asbestos Removal Supervisors to join our team. Your role will be based either centrally in the UK or in the South East.
We have offices in Kent and Bedfordshire, and we employ over 400 people. We are customer-focused and take pride in looking after our people.
- Conduct site set up and safely remove asbestos-containing materials in accordance with the method statement and scope of works
- Working on small works contracts
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are followed at all times
- Liaise and communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Responsibility for the completion of all paperwork
- Problem solve and deliver solutions
- Supervisors will work on sites that will include working away from home. The ideal candidate would be based centrally within the UK as the position will require working nationwide
Rewards and benefits
Full-time, permanent position. Excellent rates of pay dependent on experience and training. Van and fuel card included in the package. Opportunities to progress to contract management for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest to you, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. We will review your application and be in touch. For more information about Alltask please visit https://www.alltask.co.uk
- Strong Supervisory Background
- Strong Knowledge of H&S
- Good IT Skills
- Must be Flexible
- Great Communication Skills
- Full UK Driving License