RECRUITING – ASBESTOS OPERATIVE, HERTFORDSHIRE £120 – £140 per day
Omega Environmental Services are currently seeking a number of Asbestos Removal Operatives to assist with carrying out notifiable and non-notifiable asbestos removal projects ranging from 1-day jobs to 6-month projects.
The role involves carrying out Asbestos Removal tasks under the management of a Supervisor predominately in the South East regions but may be required to travel nationally.
Must have good communication skills and work well in a team environment.
- Ensuring all works are being carried out to a high standard and complying with site specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Communicating with your Supervisor on a regular basis about up-coming works.
- Comply with Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and all other applicable Legislation.
Salary and Bonuses
We are offering a competitive pay based on an 8-hour day that will correspond with your qualifications and experience. Various bonus and incentive packages will also be offered.
- Omega will supply accommodation when working away.
- All company uniform, RPE & PPE will be supplied.
Many thanks for your interest in joining the Omega Environmental team and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Asbestos Operative Training
- Asbestos Medical
- Face Fits - Full/Half
- CSCS Card