RECRUITING – ASBESTOS SUPERVISOR, HERTFORDSHIRE £155 – £180 per day
Omega Environmental Services are currently seeking a number of Supervisors to assist with the management of notifiable and non-notifiable asbestos removal projects.
The role involves managing Asbestos Removal Operatives whilst being fully compliant to all H&S and Asbestos regulations. The majority of your works will be in the South East regions but may be required to travel nationally.
- Managing teams of approximately 1- 8 operatives.
- To fully understand and follow the site specific Safe System of Works whilst carrying out works on site.
- Ensuring all works are being carried out to a high standard and complying with all H&S regulations.
- Provide a regular progress report back to the Contracts Manager.
- To deliver a professional service throughout project commencement and project completion.
- Completion of site required paperwork through bespoke developed company software.
Salary and Bonuses
We are offering a competitive pay based on an 8-hour day that will correspond with your qualifications and experience. Various incentive and bonus packages are also offered.
- Omega will supply accommodation when working away.
- All company uniform, RPE & PPE will be supplied.
Many thanks for your interest in joining the Omega Environmental team and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Asbestos Supervisor Training
- Asbestos Medical
- Face Fits - Full/Half
- CSCS Cards
- Driving License