Omega Environmental Services are currently seeking an experienced Senior Contracts Manager with a proven track record within the asbestos industry. The successful candidate should be self-motivated to support and develop our Head Office in Shillington, Hertfordshire.
- Maintain a high standard of commitment, professionalism and conduct, both by work ethic and personal presentation.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure health, safety and welfare at work.
- To be able to achieve key targets and work well under pressure.
- To manage licenced and non-licensed asbestos works.
- To ensure punctual time keeping and strong organisational skills.
- Assist and develop Contracts Managers and Supervisors by sharing knowledge and experience.
- To monitor and report on contract finances, including invoicing and interim valuations.
- Identify, win and develop new client accounts alongside the Business Development team and maintain highest standard of service for existing client base.
- Liaison with clients, site scoping visits for assessment and preparation of quotations.
- Preparation of site-specific risk assessments and detailed method statements ensuring compliance with HSE regulations and notifying projects under HSE Guidelines. Convey the information contained within the site-specific risk assessment/method statement to site personnel to ensure full understanding.
- Attending pre-start meetings with the clients to ensure clarity of scope of works.
- Assist Operations Director and Managers to programme works and resources to ensure client and company needs are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidates must be confident and demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills both in person, by telephone and/or written communication.
- Computer literacy required to utilise Omegas intranet CRM system.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills i.e. word, excel, outlook and project.
- Asbestos based Industry Qualifications.
Salary, Bonuses and Benefits
- We are offering a competitive salary between £55,000 – £70,000 per annum that will correspond to your skills and experience.
- Bonuses paid at Directors discretion.
- Company Car or Car Allowance (if required).
- Fuel Card.
- Laptop and Mobile Phone.
- RPE and PPE.
- Optional company pension scheme.
- Associated work expenses paid for.
- Company events and days out.
We very much look forward to hearing from anyone interested in this position.
Omega Environmental Services Ltd