Aspect Contracts is a leading asbestos abatement service provider within the UK. Aspect are able to undertake all sized projects from small garage roofs to regional contracts. We are also competent enough to fulfil national measured term contracts and Frameworks. Our company has endless amounts of opportunity and we seek forward thinking individuals to join our hard-working team.
We are looking to add a competent Asbestos Contract Manager to our very busy team in the South-East.
Reporting to: Director
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5.00pm (can be flexible when required)
Location: Based in Basildon, but may be required to travel (company vehicle will be provided)
- Deliver and develop plans of work
- Managing site teams and staff levels on projects
- Liaising with clients, and business development
- Contribute technical advice to assist clients with their projects
- Have a working background and knowledge of Health & Safety in the asbestos removal industry.
- Acting on one’s own initiative, to be self-motivated and have an instinct for enquiry.
- Presenting information to individuals and groups.
- Ability to communicate effectively and credibly with individuals and large groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships.
- Ability to plan and organise own workload.
- Negotiation and influencing skills, including pricing projects.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Our motto is ‘People are our most Important asset’, believing we have the best staff in the industry. Working together we are able to deliver exemplary levels of customer service to our industry. We value every one of our team members and are able to offer the right candidates, the right packages.
- Asbestos Removal Contract Manager Training
- 3 years experience within a similar position